As the collective voice of the hydrogen and fuel cell industry, the Canadian Hydrogen Fuel Cell Association (CHFCA) raises awareness of the many economic, environmental, and social benefits of hydrogen and fuel cells.
Our members include researchers, businesses, government agencies, and other stakeholders.
The Canadian sector is a global leader as a result of pioneering technologies, world-renown expertise, and a 25-year history of partnerships between industry, academia and Canadian governments.
The CHFCA is playing a key role in this leadership. With headquarters in Vancouver, the CHFCA works to:
- Raise the profile of the Canadian hydrogen and fuel cell sector in Canada and internationally
- Enhance the sector’s profile with Canadian governments
- Promote the economic, environmental and social benefits of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies and products
- Provide communications, information sharing and networking through conferences, annual meetings and planning sessions
- Support the development of regulations, codes and standards that support the safe and widespread application of hydrogen and fuel cell products