Last modified: February 10th, 2022
The Canadian Advanced Air Mobility Consortium(“CAAM”) is located at https://canadianaam.com/ and is a Federal Not For Profit(NFP).
If you have any questions about our use of your data, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email: [email protected].
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data through our website:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, company of employment etc.)
- Business identification information (Company name, industry etc)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect through forms we have on our website. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up as a subscriber on our website via one of our various pages
- Sign up to become a member of CAAM
- Register online for an event we are hosting
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- LinkedIN events
- Referral from other industry stakeholders
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Invite you to events we are hosting related to the Advanced Air Mobility Industry
- Provide updates on the Advanced Air Mobility Industry
- Consider your eligibility for membership with CAAM
- Understand how people are using are website to improve its functionality
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
We may use your information to contact you in the following ways:
- To respond to your questions and comments;
- To send email notifications and reminders related to CAAM and our services;
- To send you communications, including newsletters, service announcements, administrative messages, marketing messages or other marketing information;
- For email marketing, retargeting programs and prospecting;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with you;
- Conducting research for which you or your organization may be well suited to provide insight related to Advanced Air Mobility
- Conducting investigations, detecting fraud, abuse, security breaches and other harmful activity;
- Meeting and complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may also share your data with partner organizations for the purpose of growing the industry and/or if we see opportunities for mutual benefit. They may, in turn, offer you their products or services. Please see our Members List to see our partner organizations.
We may send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies. Please see our Members List to see our partner organizations. You may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of our Consortium.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected].
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Filling in forms, if you have previously filled in a form
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]