September 28, 2023
10:00 am PDT – 1:00 pm PDTRegister Now
Diversity Development Network of Canada (DDNC) in collaboration with Downsview Aerospace Innovation & Research (DAIR) is pleased to offer a three-part program: Main Event, a workshop and a follow-up session on the important topic of Indigenous Inclusivity: Increasing Access & Opportunities for Individuals and Increasing Diverse Talent Pools & Corporate Profitability, featuring Nurdan Tokoz – Change Management Expert – Nurdanpinar Solutions for Human Performance.
For Aerospace & Aviation SMEs & Larger organizations: Interest Groups, Diverse Groups, Government Agencies, Individuals
Why should you attend the DEIB Virtual Main Event?
- Get High level results & recommendations from the 2023 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) – Canadian Benchmark survey
- Gain an understanding of Indigenous inclusivity barriers
- Learn about Industry peer examples of inclusivity challenges & successes
- Learn about follow on DEIB Workshop and follow-up session
Who should attend?
- Presidents, Executive Directors and General Managers
- Production/Operations Managers
- Business Development & Marketing Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- People in Culture
- Employee Resource Groups
Why is this valuable for me and my company?
An inclusivity workplace will help you:
- Increase accessibility to talent
- Increase productivity & profitability
- Increase career advancement opportunities for diverse peoples
- Increase employee engagement
What will my organization get from this Main Event and a Workshop with a follow-up session?
You will identify potential opportunities within your organization for the adoption of inclusivity
- You will receive practical tools and best practices to adopt and measure inclusivity within your organization – Practice building critical behaviours using a light technology tool, Habit Builder
- Inclusivity Action Plan development
You will network with peers, diverse groups and DEIB practitioners